I was able to get off work earlier than planned so I flew into Spokane on Wednesday night and got to my parents just about the time our friends got there. We had an amazing time just hanging out talking. Besides fixing the meal we just sat in my parents living room with a crackling fire going, drinking teas and other assorted festive drinks and remaniced about being younger. During dinner my mum had us each say four things we were thankful for and than for our fifth thing we had to come up with a game that we could add for a competition. Let me tell you we are a goofy group, not easy to keep one conversation going. We ended up taking forever with our thankful things not because they were all emotional and stuff we went on so many tangents it became comical to get back to the point. Our games were even funnier because it was all on the spot and we just kinda said whatever we could think of that was the silliest. Examples of our competition games were thumb wars, states guessing, and baby spitting; no idea but it was a game where we made moter boat sounds for as long as we could. Anyway it turned into one of the best Thanksgivings I have ever had.
(Ps. I know the date says it before Thanksgiving actually happened, I started it before Thanksgiving. That's all)
No comments:
Post a Comment