Hello my friends...it's been a while since I ventured into the blogging world. Not really sure what to blog about today but I will start something and I am sure it will take off into some cool story or something like that.
Lately I have become an avid reader of blogs from people I don't know and I have been very impressed with their writing styles. After reading them I am inspired to write something that would make others want to read my own blogs but I don't know where to begin. Sometimes I want to write about my day but there isn't usually something interesting enough to share with ya'll. Most days I want to write about romantic relationships but I feel like at this point in time that it's not appropriate to share those thoughts because they mostly involve someone else. Usually what I share about is my family or God, which is great and everything, but I feel bored of the same dang blog every time I sit down to write. So where does one begin when the topics that are most important get boring? You know I just had a thought, I think I'm more hesitant to share really personal stuff with a group of people I will never meet. It is intimidating to open one's mind and heart up and share what's going on inside, with people who may very well mock you for being a certain way. I guess I like being vague and wish that I could be open with my thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment