27.12.08

Folder hunting...

Rules:
1. Go to the sixth folder where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the fourth picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture...


This photo is of Mt. Rainer pretty much the moment I got out of the car when my dad and I got there. I spent from June to October of 2007 living here with a bunch of other students. My main reason for being there was for ministry, through A Christian Ministry in the National Parks or more fondly known as ACMNP. There were six of us who came spacifically for the ministry and they were amazing people from all walks of life. Strangely enough we may have been very different but we were each others families for the summer. We loved each other as such and still do, very much so. During the week we would work for the park, me in the Longmire gift shop, and the rest in the Jackson Visitors Center (rest in peace) either in the gift shop or the concessions. It was the toughest summer of my life, but also one of the best. I definitely would recommend visiting the park because photos will never do it justice. It is by far one of the most spectacular places I have ever been, and I have been all over the world.

No comments: