2.1.09

Being enough...

I have spent the last couple weeks struggling through much disappoinment and far too many thoughts to sort out. But you know during all this stuff the one thing that I could depend on was God. He is trying to show me that he is enough and will always be enough. He is enough. That is a statement that I can't seem to get my head wrapped around. To see Him for all He is and to trust that everything comes back to Him. Not my family, not romance, not my friends, and certainly not my job. I have yet to see my full brokenness in this situation and am scared to face it for fear I may not get back up. Nobody wants to go through the awkwardness of life or the disappointment that comes with it at the time. And yet we must all fall before our King and be broken before we can be healed and stand again. My walk with Jesus has been anything but ordinary, and far from comfortable. And in the last couple weeks it has been uncomfortable and some interesting frustrations along with it.

And you know what God is always enough, the deepth of His love for me is beyond the romancing of this earth. Just thoughts for a world that is hurting...

No comments: