18.1.09

What I see inside

I know this about myself I fall in and out of love easily and when it ends I can get up again with, for the most part minimal bruising. But usually it’s just superficial love, not a real; get dirty, fight for it, kind of love that changes you. Real love breaks us of who we are; than love can grow out of it to make both people stronger in God. If that love is lost you know it, that deep down that something has been misplaced and you can’t love again till you recapture the lost. Until you find that crack of innocent love that broke you of yourself in the beginning, it seems unbearable to try and find that again or even recapture each other’s heart if the door has been closed due to hurt. If you can’t bring that love out of the other person’s heart you’re still different, still changed by who they are. If you have to wait on God’s timing does it lose its luster or can love hold on to what it makes us. Could love strengthen because of time if it feels lost? When my heart continues to hear, “Wait and pray; continue to release your hopes, fears, and nervous impatience’s about him to me. Trust in me,” is that from a selfish wishing heart or real true words from God. When we feel changed by love, I believe that the other person can see that in themselves as well, even if they don’t know what it is yet. That love will bring out a new part of who they’re made to be. We change when we find God so wouldn’t we change when we find the person who is made to give us a glimpse of that deepest love. I’m not sure if love hits us like a hundred ton truck or if it’s slow in an unexpected surprises kind of way. I do know that it just makes sense when you find that person; reason fades because it’s where you are supposed to be and who is supposed to be there with you.

This also goes along in relation with God, when we stumble over ourselves or others something is lost; more innocence’s is captured into the heart of the destroyer, filling open arms becomes empty. We know something is gone. That love, our heart beckons from doesn’t have effect or say in the daily. Sometimes we see evidence of misplace love and want to reconnect with our hearts cry. When we miss a piece of our heart and soul it knows, whether on the surface or deep underneath the anger and pain, it’s there, waiting to be filled with broken abandon.



“More than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too.”

My Wish
-By Rascal Flatts-

No comments: