25.2.09

What's to come?!

I feel free. Free from living bound to the idea that I won't be fully happy till I find someone to marry. I am so done being unhappy without a man. Even if it's a deep desire it doesn't ever compare to what I can do with God. If I can't express my whole self with any guy and he doesn't want to share his world with me but I can with God every time then I need to learn to choose God. I want to go on some crazy, life-altering, blessed, adventures with God's leading in mind! Its okay that I am in a time of waiting because it gives me time to strengthen my faith and heart. I will be a light to the world that God has created for me now, not tomorrow. I have been blessed with a life set-apart; which I forgot so easily because I didn't think I had answers. I don't need answers I just need to trust. I am going to jump back into life with both feet. Maybe my last words but I guess that's the only way we really live and figure out what God's adventure is.

No comments: